What is covered under “100% refund guarantee” policy?
1. Items that are subjected to any kind of transport damage upon arrival at delivery location.
2. If two or more items are ordered in the same invoice then only the item subjected to damage will be considered for full refund.
What should you do upon delivery / unboxing?
1. Take full video using your mobile phone from dismantling the wooden casing to unwrapping & getting the item out safely. Video gives us full proof of transport damage, if any.
2. Please take ample number of pictures from different angles under bright light showing the damage or defects conspicuously.
3. Pictures with no video of the damaged item is not considered for refund.(Video is mandatory)
4. Please make sure the video is taken under ample light and with clear resolution.
5. Examine your order upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect pieces. In the event that there is missing, damaged or incorrect packages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of your delivery along with the taken video attached to the email.
What should you do if product arrived is damaged?
1. If you receive damaged product(s) then please email us at email@example.com along the video attached and mention your name, phone number and order no within 48 hours of your delivery.
2. Once the video sent by you is reviewed and if damage indeed happened during shipment then we will refund the damaged product’s final amount mentioned in the invoice back into our bank account.
3. Refund may take 3-7 business days depending on the payment gateway & bank processing time from the time it is initiated.